Making your website data usable and scalable with SEO and Web Analytics
I am a SEO and Web Analytics Expert.
Please go over my areas of expertise thoroughly before inviting me to a job. Don't invite me to jobs that go beyond the scope of my skills.
––– Areas of Expertise –––
- Google Ads (Formerly AdWords)
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Microsoft Ads (Formerly Bing Ads)
- Web Analytics
- SEO Keyword Research
- Content SEO
- On-Page Optimization
- SEO Audit
- Competition Analysis
- Conversion Tracking (Facebook Pixel and others)
- Remarketing (Retargeting)
––– Why Google Ads? –––
Note: If you're already using Google Ads or don't need to be convinced that you should be using Google Ads, then just go ahead and skip down to the 'Why Me?' section.
3.5 billion Google searches occur every single day. Most likely, a significant number of those searches are related to your business. Whether you're the owner of a graphic design company or an electronics store, people are using Google to search for your products and/or services.
Every business should be using Google Ads to advertise for a few main reasons:
1) It allows you to place ads right in front of the people that are searching for your products and/or services. Better yet, you are only charged when a user actually clicks on your specific ad. That's why this advertising model is called PPC (Pay-Per-Click).
2) In addition to targeting people who are directly searching for your products and/or services, your ads can be tailored to target specific audiences, locations, times, devices, and demographics.
3) The effectiveness of campaigns can be monitored in great detail. You'll know if your campaign is doing well or if it needs to be overhauled. In a nutshell, you can track your results.
4) There's no minimum expenditure associated with Google Ads. You simply spend what you can dedicate to it.
Mon - Sat (8 A.M - 8 P.M)
I will reply your messages immediately i come online.
Payment can be made through Paypal or PerfectMoney.
Message can sent to me on this site or through my email: email@example.com