We at Bolster Technology Services convert your awesome business idea into reality with our team. We help in software development and building infrastructure for the companies.
With the culture characterized by innovation and backed with numerous years of innovation-driven technical skills, Bolster Technology Services is a global leader in providing IT solutions, consultancy, and next-generation services. Whether it’s a business, operational, or technology strategy, we give dimensions to our clients’ business future. We have been recognized for our exceptional service capabilities and industry-specific solutions in today’s challenging business environment.
We are always with our clients whether their goals entail upgrading their ERP application, launching a Cloud Integration Strategy, going Digital, Developing Customized Software, Implementing a Talent Management Solution, Data Analytics, or Maintaining IT Infrastructures.
Some of our Technology skills are:
• Backend: Node, Ruby on Rails, PHP(core, Laravel/Yii/Magento/Zen/Codeignitor), Python(core, Django), C#, Java, .NET core, .Net Framework
• Frontend: HTML5/CSS/Bootstrap, JS/jQuery, React, Vue, Angular, ASP.NET
• Mobile : ReactNative, NativeScript, ionic, Android(Java), iOS(swift) , Flutter, Xamarin
• Hosting/Infrastructure: AWS Cloud, Google Cloud, Azure Cloud, CPanel, Digital Ocean, Heroku.
• Database: PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSQL, MS SQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Firebase, AuroroDB, Redshift, Snowflake, Oracle, Cassandra.
• System Architecture: Micro-services Architecture, Multi-tier Architecture.
• DevOps: CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes, Git, Github/Gitlab/Bitbucket, Jenkins, Azure DevOps pipeline, Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Datadog, Splunk, AppDynamics, Pagerduty.
• Big Data: Hadoop, Hbase, Hive, Pig, Map Reduce, EMR, HDFS, AWS/GCP/AZURE Big Data tools.
• Internet of Things (IoT): Arduino, Rasberry Pie, AZURE IOT Hub, AWS IOT Hub, Kinesis streams, S3, EMR cluster, Glue, Tableau.
We work hourly and also on a fixed fee project basis. We provide daily status reports, as well as a weekly line-item breakdown of hours worked.