Complicated IT solutions, Simplified.
The Codestory is a New Delhi (India) based team comprising of 10 experts that deliver a wide range of IT solutions and services applicable for web, mobile and desktop. Our team is a unique mix of people from diverse backgrounds with years of experience making them subject matter experts in their respective fields.
Our strength lies in the way we leverage our individual expertise cohesively to deliver complex projects in an integrated and efficient manner while delivering quality service and output at great value for our employers.
Our range of services include PHP development, .NET development, Angular.js, Node.js, React.js and front end development such as Design, Creative solutions, HTML5, CSS3, Js and JQuery.
Our skills can be combined to deliver various kinds of projects such as:
- E-commerce websites and engines
- Branding campaigns and landing pages
- WordPress based websites/blogs
- Admin panels and dashboards
- Design and development of responsive websites
- Progressive web application development
- Database design and management
and much more...
We have experience in a plethora of industries including automobile, FMCG, e-commerce, Tech and IT, health, hotel, travel and consumer electronics. While we understand the nuances of each industry, we are also aware of the ever-changing and evolving landscape and partner with employers to understand the the more intricate insights and needs they share with us.
1. Discovery - identify goals and objective of the project, decide scope of work and share our understanding basis all discussions.
2. Design - Share tentative wireframes or prototypes for approval.
3. Execute - Develop the functionality/service basis designs shared
4. Deploy - Implement server side, provide support and maintenance services and ensure seamless integration with employer's current systems or processes.
We take pride in our support to ensure we maintain a healthy relationship and convert our clients to partners.
We are flexible and adopt to agreement terms that best suit our clients and nature of work. Depending on the complexity and duration of the project, we prefer either hourly or fixed price (basis milestones).
We prefer SafePay (escrow) based projects. However, in case of non-escrow projects, we take 50% advance payment and remainder payment can be made at the time of completion of the project and final delivery.