Michael Eder is a seasoned healthcare leader with a focus on Healthcare Analytics & Pricing and Medical Economics.
Michael Eder has held roles in healthcare leadership over nearly a decade (including both Fortune 500 as well as small-to-mid sized company experience). He has a passion for the managed care space and for contributing to the overall goal of reducing total cost of healthcare in the United States.
He offers a wealth of experience and expertise in a wide variety of areas such as:
Analytics & Pricing / Med-Econ:
- Fee Schedule Optimization (Minimize Risk and Maximize Profitability)
- Utilization Analysis and Trending
- Denial Trend Monitoring (Framework Creation and Root Cause Analysis)
- Network Composition / Adequacy
- Network Expansion and Transitions
- Call Center Analytics
- Productivity Monitoring and Labor Optimization
- Claims Billing / Collection Rates Optimization
- Data Integrity Review
- Payment Integrity
- Dashboard Creation
- Metrics Tracking: Identification and Creation
- Client Profitability / Scorecard Creation
- P&L Modeling and Analysis
- Financial Model Creation
- Revenue Analysis
- AR Analysis
- AR Valuation: Claims Collectability Estimates and Disallowance Rate Calculation
- Creation of Write-Off Pools (AR Reduction, Operations Efficiencies)
Michael's standard rate is $100 per hour. At the present time, he is working fully remotely.