Bookkeeping and Accounting Services Tailored to Your Goals
I have 20 years of experience and have customized Bookkeeping and Accounting Services for various companies across multiple industries.
I recently signed up at Upwork.com to find more freelance work.
The types of businesses I have worked with include
• Home Services - Construction, Home Remodeling, Electricians, Plumbers, Roofers, Siding, Windows, Flooring, Concrete, Tree Removal, Landscaping
• Real Estate - Apartment Buildings, Office Space, Warehouses, Realtors, Storage, Investors, Remodelers, Builders
• Transportation - Personal, Small Freight, Independent Contractors
• Small Businesses - Appraisal, Bookkeeping, Accounting, Inventory Related, Business Services, Sales, Small Offices
For software, I've primarily used QuickBooks Online and Desktop as well as Microsoft Office, Google, Yardi, and several cloud service-related platforms.
The programs I use to help streamline my Bookkeeping and Accounting Services include.
• Gusto.com for Payroll. They take care of everything from timecards to tax filing.
• Jirav.com to forecast, budget, and track Key Performance Indicators to evaluate a company's efficiency and financial performance.
• TaxJar.com when I'm working with Sales and Use Taxes. They'll take care of all of the federal and local regulations and make sure tax payments are made on my client's behalf.
Other Bookkeeping and Accounting Services
Aside from the day-to-day work in payables, receivables, and reconciliations I spend a lot of time customizing financials that best serve business owners.
In most cases, items are categorized into five basic areas. However, it's when we create customized sub-accounts where we can really see how a company is performing what it relates to Growth, ROI, and Cost of Goods Sold.
It's not just about recording income and expenses. it's about breaking out the different income and expenses so you can see where your money really is coming from and going to. This will also help you decide which products to continue and