•A full time B.Tech graduate from BSAITM, Working as a Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer with EA Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
• About 7 years of total experience, relevant in manual testing is 4.5.
Sr. QA Engineer in EA Technologies Pvt. Ltd Upefy.com (For Financial Advisors)
• Managing multiple projects, understand their Requirements Specifications documents.
• Part of sprint planning.
• Performing Functional, UI and responsive testing.
• Preparation of Test Scenarios and designing the Test Scripts as per Requirements.
• Interaction with Client For UAT.
Testing Tools:Browser stack, Litmus.
Bug Tracking/Reporting Tools:JIRA, TFS, Pivotal.
QA Engineer at Nu Wave e-Solutions Pvt. Ltd (Fee Manager (Finance Domain))- Dec’14 – May’16 (1.5 Years)
• Understanding the Client's System Requirements Specifications of the application.
• Preparation of Test Scenarios and designing the Test Scripts as per Requirements
• Performing execution of the Test Scripts with the Test data.
• Defects reporting using JIRA and TFS.
• Interaction with Team Leader and Project Manager about Functional testing of the application.
Engineer at EIL Pvt. Ltd from April’11 – September’14 (3 years 3 Months)
Roles:• Testing real time Traffic and preparation of utilization report
• Ping response and Trace route testing of all remote as well as Co-located locations.
• Preparing RBSC as well as Co-location Test results
• Protocol testing report
• Executing test cases and verifying the working of routers , switches, firewall
• Support for node upgrade.
Software and Application Engineer at Suyog diagnostics Pvt. Ltd from Aug’09 to Apr’11 (1.8 Years)
• Handling all the application problems of the machine
• Giving presentations and demonstrations
• Rectify programming related problems
• Installation of Machine.
• Setting a Hyper-Terminal
• Gave Training to Doctors & Staff on the Machine
Hour of operation can be any its flexible as per customer,
Payment mod will be Online or bank transfer.
Communication media depends on the customer Skype, Gmail, Hangout etc.