Make It Real!
Inceodia is a boutique consulting company that helps organizations design at the intersection of their business goals and technology needs. Our clients are leaders in their government and healthcare organizations with a vision for change and innovation in their business; we are the catalyst, leading the technology and process design that has been co-created with their employees and customers.
As founder/CEO, I am a software engineer at heart, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science and 20 years of designing solutions at Hewlett-Packard. In this work, I held roles as a:
• software architect of 3D graphics solutions
• business analyst of print loyalty programs
• product manager of video collaboration services
• leader of global sales and solution deployment teams
• and most profoundly, startup founder and designer of new business endeavors.
My work has been varied with one common link – a passion for understanding customer needs and designing solutions that deliver real value.
Since launching my consulting business, I have worked with clients in private and public sector to:
• design and validate a 10 year technology investment strategy with customers
• build a strategic communications process that measures the impact of healthcare campaigns
• construct and pilot a blueprint for effectively delivering primary care at home to frail elderly patients.
I use a “design lean” methodology that combines the creative customer or stakeholder engagement of design thinking with the laser focus of efficiency and effectiveness of lean process formation. Together, my clients and I sort through the complexity of their current state to build a minimum viable product for their future vision. Our work is long-term and strategic in nature with very practical implications as we plan for short-term implementation wins that help validate and refine our approach.
Flexible - we will collaborate to ensure your needs are met.
Attachments (Click to Preview)