I love challenges environment to learn new things and expand my expertise.
End to End Medical Billing and soft collections in flat rates. Services include Credentialing, Charge Entry, AR follow up, Denial Management and Reporting. I have 10 years of extensive work experience in Medical Billing, Medical Coding, Medical Transcription, Medical Knowledge, Medical Claims Processing.
*Medical Billing Services:
- To check Eligibility and verification of patient’s health benefits from insurance carrier’s website and through Phone.
- Create appointments on scheduler while receiving patient calls
- Full patient demographics and charge entry
- Insurance claims submission (primary, secondary or tertiary)
- Accounts receivable analysis with corrective and preventive actions and decision making for Collections
- Strong claims follow up on denials from insurances like Workers Comp, Medicare, Medicaid, BCBS Semi Government, Managed care and Commercial Insurances (Aetna, BCBS, Cigna, UHC, Oxford etc...)
- Patient billing inquiries as per received information from provider office
- To check claim status from insurance, websites, auto response unit and via live calls.
- To make on call appeals for reprocessing of incorrectly processed claims based on billing knowledge
- ICD9, CPT and HCPCS Coding and/or review, Encoder pro Expert licensed version guided for correct coding
- Daily, Monthly and annual AR Financial reports preparation
- Custom reports where required
- Patient billing as per instructions
- Credentialing guidelines
- Super bill review
* MEDICAL CODING
- To research the right DX and CPT code according to medical records
- Provide right DX pointers for the first time to avoid payment delays
- Suggest appropriate modifier for maximizing the revenue via Encoder pro Expert licensed version
*Medical Specialties I have worked on:
- Asthma and Allergy
- Family Practice
- General Practice
- Internal Medicine
Usually I work EST time zone. I am fully available. weekly payment.
Attachments (Click to Preview)