I have about 9 years of experience working with Market Research Services companies. I have vast experience in database generation, competitive analysis, data normalization, data mining and data scrapping. I am good in MS office tools.
I have expert knowledge working on several e-commerce tasks related to Amazon and eBay.
Below is a list of tasks I can perform with regards to Amazon / Seller Central.
1) Review manufacturer catalogs/websites for choosing products to sell on Amazon by calculating FBA Fees, checking seller rank, no. of sale made in a month, etc.
2) Monitor stock level and replenish inventory.
3) Creating shipments.
4) Reconcile shipments.
5) Scheduling UPS collections for pick up.
6) Making purchases from vendors, stores, e-retailers.
7) Repricing (Repriceit, Sellery, magento and Repricer Express - calculate min/max selling prices)
8) Check "other concession" refunds issued by Amazon are reimbursed.
9) Check returns and reimbursement reports and raise cases for missing returns/reimbursements.
10) Compile buy box position for a list of products.
11) Finding ASIN to list products.
12) Price research
13) Create product listings / adding products to inventory with ASIN, UPC, and EAN.
14) Filling inventory upload templates
15) Removing negative reviews.
16) Price Monitoring and making changes accordingly.
17) Preparing flat file for bulk uploads
18) Finding duplicate ASIN's and raising cases for removal
I have considerable experience finding books to flip on Amazon (Used and New).
I have working knowledge creating Ad-lister listings for listing products on eBay. I also have expertize in creating Shopify, Bigcommerce and Game Marketplace listings.
Available Hours per week - 40 hours
Hourly Rate - $6 per hour
Attachments (Click to Preview)