Simply, optimize, improve and innovate!
High performing process management, compliance, and analytics professional blending business management, quantitative and graphical analysis, and continuous improvement methodologies to provide economic solutions to complex business problems.
Skillful application of quantitative and qualitative analytical methods to expose compliance risk, process bottlenecks, performance gaps and personnel training opportunities.
Utilizes strategy-based leadership and analytical insights to align people, processes and technology, maximize operational effectiveness, and help organizations meet high priority business objectives.
* Business process performance, risk, and gap analysis
* Data quality and integrity, analytics, visualization and dashboard design
* Strategy development, project planning and process improvement implementation
* Risk identification, compliance monitoring and business administrative tool development
* Executive-level reporting, proposals, presentation and consulting
Advanced Technical Strengths:
* MS Excel: Statistical analysis, dashboards, pivot tables and charts, conditional formatting,
Active X controls, automation
* LMS: Systems administration, content management, UAT testing, training setup and
deployment, analytics and reporting
* Mapping: Visio, BPMN, diagraphs, enterprise architecture, SmartDraw
* SharePoint 2010: site structure and web part configuration, information architecture, content
* MS PowerPoint: Executive presentations, interactive dashboards, animation design
* Graphic Design: Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Broderbund Print Shop, MS Publisher, CAD
* Other: RDBMS Query Design, SQL and JQL, QlikSense and QlikView; some HTML, HTML5