Consulting in the new era of the US as a multicultural country
I began my career working as a financial analyst for the banking, restaurant, and CPG industry. After spending a year in sales as Regional Business Development Manager – Latin America and 2+ years as Business Development Manager - Europe I became Senior Brand Manager US Hispanic Markets for Unilever. I left the CPG industry and went to work for a consumer electronics company first and then for Subway restaurants to develop their US Hispanic and African American capabilities. I returned to the CPG industry to help AlEn USA develop their US marketing capabilities and the company’s long term vision.
The new US mainstream is a vibrant country where people from every race and ethnic group are contributing equally in the creation of a more dynamic marketplace.
The US mainstream cannot longer be considered to be just Anglo. Today the US mainstream is Multicultural.
How can I help your organization succeed in this new reality?
• Passionate, forward thinking, business builder and creative problem solver.
• Energetic, adaptable, resourceful.
• Works well across organizations both horizontally and vertically.
• Analytic and Creative
• Develops brand strategies from inception through execution.
• Develops innovation strategies and executes product launches.
• Develops media strategies for traditional and digital / social media.
• Develops branded integration programs.
• Develops PR and grass roots programs.
• Develops brands stories / narratives.
• Experienced in several product categories and business models - broader experience toolkit.
• Proven record of increasing brands value.
I hold an MBA in international business from Florida International University.
Languages: English, Spanish and Portuguese
Hours of operation: In general Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (Central time zone). Extended hours availability if required.