That "Charming" Marketing Automation Ninja
Ahem... *Clears throat*
I guess this is where I tell you a bit about myself & what I do.
Hmm, where to begin? what to say?
(C'mon Josh, think!)
"Ahh yep, a bulleted list that mentions a few traits and skills, I'll try that..."
You've got this, here we go:
* Strong SaaS & technology experience (Mostly marketing related software such as ClickFunnels, Autoresponders, CRM's, Page Builders)
* 4+ years in SaaS Technical Support (ClickFunnels.com & ClickMagick.com)
* Decent typing speed (60 - 70WPM. Not too shabby.)
* Exceptional Writing & Communication (According to mum)
* 6+ years in Customer Service (Won an award for being a customer service "Rock Star" back in 2012. Sweet!)
* Native in English (The only language I speak)
* The infamous "Can Do" attitude. Ahem, yes sir!
* Handsome (Oops, I mean sense of humour)
* Oh and, I've also "dabbled" in online direct response marketing
Hope that wasn't TOO boring.
Here's a few fun facts about me...
* I have a fiance, Stevie. (The love of my life.)
* I have 1x cat (Diff) and 2x bunnies (Sarge & Sahara.)
* I really enjoy woodworking, and building "cool stuff."
* I live in a small country town in New Zealand, that has a population of around 4,000 people. (There's no traffic, no traffic lights, it's quiet, and I love it!)
* When I was 21, I lived on my own in Brisbane, Australia. (And drank way too much alcohol during this time. Just saying...)