Web Analytics, Data Visualization & SEO Consultant
I have worked many years as a digital marketing consultant for a variety of businesses, ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. In 2017 I decided to set up my own company and become a freelancer. This allows me to do what I love to do the most on a full-time basis: consulting companies in their digital marketing journey and assisting them on being two steps ahead of their competition.
My main areas of expertise lie within Web Analytics and Search Engine Optimisation.
Skills that I have developed over the years are as follows:
- Google Analytics (from initial configuration to valuable data analysis & reporting)
- Google Tag Manager (from configuration to more complex tracking set-ups, such as Enhanced E-commerce, Form tracking etc.)
- Dashboard & Data visualisation with Klipfolio (Setting up KPI dashboards for sales, marketing, company executive dashoards etc.)
Search Engine Opitmization:
- SEO audit
- Technical SEO
- On-page SEO
- Content marketing
- Content & Keyword Research
- Competitor Research
- Advertising Research
Tools I use on a daily basis:
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Klipfolio (Dashboard tool)
- Google Search Console
- SEMrush (SEO research tool)
- Wordpress (and a variety of plugins, such as Yoast SEO)
- Screaming Frog SEO Spider
Standard 65$ / hour rate, but open to negotiations for bigger projects.
Skype, Slack, E-mail, ...