Every organization needs clear and effective policies and procedures designed to limit risk of liability, even the small business or agency.
Over twenty-five years of experience in investigation, research, critical analysis, counseling, negotiation, team management and effective presentations with a broad and balanced skill set that includes:
• Strategic Vision
• Proven Leadership
• Complex problem-solving
THE ARC/MERCER, INC., Ewing, NJ, 2012-2014
Assistant Executive Director, Quality and Operational Integrity, 2012-2014
• Responsible for oversight of quality of services
• Ensured compliance with applicable statutes, regulations and standards
• Evaluated, drafted and revised agency policies and procedures
• Conducted confidential internal investigations and reviewed and approved investigation reports
• Chair of the Agency's Safety Committee
• "Step 2" Grievance Hearing officer
• Served as Agency's Director of Quality Assurance
• Improved employee oversight by developing and streamlined discipline process.
• Automated collection of data and increased its availability agency-wide.
• Led team in reactive investigations and proactive audits to identify and resolve issues.
Interim Director of Human Resources, May-October 2013
• Conducted negotiations with union representatives regarding personnel issues
• Developed expedited process to facilitate employee transfer requests
• Negotiated Health Benefit Plan contract
KEVIN H. MAIN, ATTORNEY AT LAW, NJ, 1988-2012
• JUDICIAL LAW CLERK
• ASSISTANT COUNTY PROSECUTOR
• MUNICIPAL PROSECUTOR
• PRIVATE PRACTICE AREAS: Civil Litigation, Criminal Litigation, Contracts, Municipal Court, Workers’ Compensation, Election Law and Education Law
Company Policy and Procedure Development Consultant
If you have no policies and procedures in place, I will work with you to assess your needs and develop effective policies and procedures to provide a clear direction for your organization and reduce the risk of being held liable for disparate or discriminatory practices.
All work will be completed according to the terms agreed upon.
Most work can be completed remotely through email, phone calls and other electronic communication. Any required visit(s) to client's place of business will be Monday through Friday between 9:00 and 5:00 unless other arrangements are made.
Hourly rate for all off-site work: $125/hour
Hourly rate for all on-site work: $175/hour + expenses
I DO NOT PROVIDE ANY LEGAL ADVICE through my services and users of my services should consult with their own lawyer for legal advice.
I am not a law firm and I am not acting as your attorney. The service provided is the review and preparation of company policies and procedures and should not be construed as legal advice. If you are unsure whether your particular situation requires that a particular policy be drafted or changed, you should consult a lawyer. As the law differs in each legal jurisdiction and may be interpreted or applied differently depending on your location or situation, the information provided and the use my services is not a substitute for the advice of a lawyer.
Attachments (Click to Preview)