Precise translation with added proof reading to deliver your brand message to
Freelance Translator, Proof-reader, Advisor in Localization projects March 2017 to Current
Worked with various clients.
• Translating, Proof-reading
• Marketing support including creating email template, copywriting, copy editing, content writing and editing, website content writing and editing
• Advisor for Localization projects – ensured accurate and unified terms were used across all platforms
Head of Japan Summit | Eularis
February 2018 - Present
At Eularis, my goal is to progress the Pharma industry in Japan to understand how Articial Intelligence applied to their role and the ways it can help them achieve stronger results in a difficult pharma environment. We do this by the one day summits in Artificial Intelligence topics for pharma.
May main role was to create all essential materials for the workshop (marketing copies, email templates, brochure template etc.) in both English and Japanese, and to provide support for event organisation.
Head of Japan | eyeforpharma
June 2008 - March 2017
As a Head of Japan, my mission is to progress Pharma industry in Japan forward by facilitating positive changes through our forum / platform for the discussion and knowledge exchange to create potential solutions via partnership. Manage all relevant materials (including marketing copies, email marketing copies, brochure etc) were not only accurately translated and proof read but also edited to sound good for Japanese audiences.
Marketing / PR consultant, Japan Representative | Chanel UK
January 2004 - July 2007
- Management of marketing and PR campaigns targeting Asian consumers who are based in UK
- Directly reporting to the marketing Director to present strategies.
- Localisation of the Asian exclusive products in the Europe.
- Creating promotional materials (brochures and flyers) with the design team.
- In charge of dealing with advertisements and editorials for the Japanese media.
- Translation of all sales and marketing material.
email communication preferred