All things design since the XX Century
I’m a Berlin-based designer. I’ve a broad set of talents that come from my decennial experience in the field: web design, graphic design, illustration and logo design. I come from the ancient era of Flash, but I’m successfully navigating the current environment of web & app prototyping. I have a penchant for cool typography and cutting-edge graphic design, I like to take long trips abroad and immerse myself in travel photography, and I can fluently communicate in three languages: English, Spanish and Italian… and a half (German).
- Illustration & icon design (pencil & paper, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop)
- Web design & UI design (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator)
- Logo design & branding (pencil & paper, Adobe Illustrator)
- Print design & layout (Adobe InDesign; Adobe Illustrator)
- Graphic design (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign)
- Prototyping for web & mobile (Adobe Illustrator, InvisionApp)
- Animation: small animations and banners (Adobe Flash)
- Limited proficiency in front-end development (html5, css3)
My work terms can be defined on a case-by-case basis; in general I work well with frequent deadlines and feedback, but I prefer to separate communication time and work time. Every deadline will be scrupulously respected.