Alera Design | Creative graphic design services to elevate your brand to the next level.
"Lindsay is an amazing designer and artist and is very enjoyable to work with. We've given her a wide variety of projects and have been extremely pleased with the end products. She is responsive to calls and emails, and completes requested assignments quickly. She responds positively to feedback on requests to changes and variations to her designs. Do whatever it takes to keep Lindsay. She is amazing!" – Thane H.
"Lindsay was a pleasure to work with. She was very professional and patient—she really worked to make my idea become reality!" – Laura L.
"Lindsay is absolutely incredible. She is very talented and we have been very pleased with her final projects." – Libby S.
Hey there, I'm Lindsay! I'm a graphic designer with 6 years of professional experience working primarily in the marketing and print industry for a variety of customers including Fortune 500 firms, small businesses, nonprofits, government agencies, and healthcare companies. I am proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, and Microsoft Office. I'm detail-oriented, reliable, prompt, and a quick learner. Notable clients include the Town of Addison, Maveron Health, Coca-Cola, Koralogix, Valley Ranch Association, and The Adolphus Hotel.
• Branding, logo development, business cards, stationery packages
• Brochures, flyers, postcards, folders, forms, newsletters, booklets, annual reports, package design
• Posters, banners, yard signs, digital menu boards, interactive PDFs
• Digital photography, composition, editing, photo manipulation
• Brand consistency with existing companies
• Print-ready files with outlined fonts, crops, bleed, and appropriate margins
• Expertise in vector vs raster designs and various color formats: Pantones vs CMYK vs RGB/Hex
• Knowledge in social media graphics, web layout and design, e-newsletters, Constant Contact