Looking to work on fun projects.
Hi, I'm Marc. I am an experienced Software Quality Assurance Analyst with expertise in manual testing for web, mobile and desktop applications. I also have experience in writing highly detailed test scenarios, test cases and test plans.
I absolutely love what I do and I thrive on paying close attention to detail and discovering many bugs ranging from basic grammar errors to critical functionality bugs. I never look at testing as a tedious job, I look at it as a riddle that I need to discover the many solutions.
My specialized test methodologies include: regression testing, acceptance testing, UI/UX testing, functionality testing, system testing and performance testing.
I also possess experience writing automation test scripts in C# with Selenium and NUnit.
• Responsive web application that plans meetings and sends a quote to the clients which the client can accept, decline or change their details.
• Mobile application for a dentist insurance group that allows them to set up special offers for their clients. It also allows clients to use the app to view these offers and purchase them.
• High end 3D desktop application that required the user to build architect models and place various objects on a real time map.
Available Testing Tools:
Project Management and Defect Tracking Experience:
Available Physical Testing Devices:
• Windows Desktop
• Windows Laptop
• Ubuntu Desktop
• Ubuntu Laptop
• X OS - Macbook
• Android - Samsung Galaxy S3
• Android - Samsung Galaxy Note IV
• Android - Samsung S6 Edge+
• Android - Nexus 7
• Android - Galaxy Tab 4 (7 and 10 inch version)
• Apple - iPhone 5
• Apple - iPhone 6
• Apple - iPod Touch 5th Gen
• Apple - iPad Air 2
Current PC Specs:
• Microsoft Windows 10 (build 10586), 64-bit
• Current PC Specs For Testing:
• Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz
Hours: Until the job is done!