Email Marketing Specialist freelancer
A business MBA graduate who is passionate about exploring new trends in the Digital Marketing world .
.Email Marketing Specialist Job description For XYZ furniture ecommerce company is
- Creating Email marketing campaigns to promote the products offered by the company
- Convey that the message is delivered clearly to the prospects.
- The message is sent in a proper layout and format.
- Proof read emails.
- Measure and analyze results through A/B testing and calculate the open rate , click through rate,
conversion rate and CTA (CALL TO ACTION)
- Email segmenting by collecting data on target audience to customize email contents for various segments of the subscribers list that can lead to higher conversion rates.
-Tracking conversions through Google Analytics and email commerce integration with ESP.
- Changing checkout flows and craft targeted emails to targeted customers at specific points in the checkout process.
- Send timely reminders to customers about unpurchased items prompts them to return to the website to complete checkout.
- The email campaigns increased sales and conversion rate and avoided the loss of $45000 worth of furniture not sold, and remaining in the storage facility.
10$ per hour and preferred communication through email