Do you want:
* An Agile project manager, A Certified Scrum Master;
* Someone who understands your services and approach;
* And is willing to devote his time and focus completely
* Someone who has experience working in several domains all from Development to Marketing;
* Someone who can work in your time-zone and can manage your off-shore teams as well?
As a professional Project manager (4+ years), I've worked for businesses from all over the world - IT consultants, Dental Labs, Blogs, App developers, Web development agencies, Online Marketing agencies, Yoga instructors, Translators, etc., in countries like Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Denmark, Norway, USA, etc.
I lay huge importance on clear requirements, communication and initial research to ensure a successful project. I spend time a great deal of time understanding your requirements and needs. Depending on the complexity of the project, I do competitor research and detailed analysis, which I find crucial when it comes to managing a project.
I've been managing projects and clients for the past 4+ years and have mastered the process, so that no project is a challenge.
Other than that, I also work as a Shopify consultant, High level VA, Team leader, Content moderator, Website manager and Content manager. I know thats a lot :)
I can work in Any time-zone as per the client requirements.