Technical Support Engineer |Quality Assurance Engineer|
My name is Sarmad Riaz, and I am a technical support and QA engineer. I have been providing technical software support and Quality assurance services to different companies for several years.
My key responsibilities include assisting customers requesting support with our software and services and providing them feasible solutions, communicating troubleshooting steps to clients in a timely and professional manner. Creating knowledge based articles, documenting solutions to frequently asked questions and problems to assist the clients promptly. Managing multiple cases in queue, inbound and outbound communications, carrying out research into problems in multiple databases and forums to find issues and solutions. Replicating customer issues using personal computers or cloud resources. Supporting users and network administrators over the telephone and by email. Managing a team of employees from different countries including India, Czech Republic, Serbia, and USA. I was promoted for excellent services from executive to Technical Support Engineer within a year.
I have IT Proficiency in the following areas :
1) Server Administration
2) Linux, Centos Ubuntu.
3) FreeBSD and Mac
4) Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and up
5) MySQL Post Gre SQL
6) Microsoft SQL Server 2016+
8) Microsoft IIS
9) Cloud computing, experience with Amazon AWS and Azure
10) Systems and application monitoring and management
11) Networking protocols TCP/IP, DNS, RDP, SSH HTTP and HTTPS
12) Experienced in using help desk application like: Zendesk, SalesForce, HelpScout, Intercom.
13) Experienced in using Jira.
14) Experienced in writing test cases in Jira using the add-on Zypher, also experienced in test rail and Qase.
15) Experienced writing functional / non-functional test cases
16) Experienced in building test suites from scratch.
17) Asana - Project management
18) Ring Central soft phones
20) G-Suite - Google workspace