Experienced Full Stack Developer: MEAN/ MERN / Python/ Ionic Framework
I am an experienced, detailed-oriented, full stack developer with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and hands-on experience using latest technologies like GraphQL, NodeJS, ReactJS, MEAN/ MERN Stack, Pyhton, Core PHP and its frameworks like Laravel, CakePHP etc. to create and implement software applications.
Very good at developing Cryptocurrency based platforms, CRMs, ERP applications
* Over 5 years of extensive experience as a Full Stack Developer with a solid understanding of database designing, development, and installation of different modules.
* Professional understanding of System development life cycle SDLC as well as various phases such as Analysis Design, Development and Testing.
* Experience writing REST calls on servers and integrating REST, security and communications with WebSockets and other APIs for more media-intensive applications
* Understanding of responsive design concepts (media queries, designing/implementing applications geared for tablets, mobile devices, desktop browsers, etc.)
* Ability to debug and unit test front-end applications with Jasmine/JEST, Mocha
* Able to configure front-end build environments with Webpack, NPM scripts etc.
* Comfort with one or more application development platforms/frameworks: preferably NodeJS with Express or Python/Django
* Follow Agile development and consistently deliver new features on time during sprints
* Thorough understanding of data structures and algorithms
* Knowledgeable about back-end development best practices
* Hands-on software troubleshooting experience
* Well versed in the source code management tools such as GIT/ Bitbucket
Hours of Operations
- Available for full time work of 40-48 hours a week.
- Work from 9 AM to 9pm IST (GMT+5:30 timezone)
- Always available for calls/ discussions/ daily scrum during the client's work hours.
- Don't hesitate to work on weekends if there is urgent delivery of the project.
- I work on both: a fixed cost and an Hourly basis
- Fixed cost is used primarily when there is a clearly defined project. For example, the goals, tasks, and scope of the project are well defined.
- A 25% deposit of the total fee payable under our proposal is due immediately upon you instructing me to proceed with the website design and development work. The remaining shall become due on the completion of milestones.
- Hourly rates vary based on type of work and the duration of the work. If client wants to exactly track the work hours then I can use different time trackers for tracking the work if required. Or I submit my time sheet of daily work which is finally approved by the client. Clients pay me on hourly basis rather than based on fixed milestones. These payments are done either weekly or monthly basis.
- Comfortable with both Video/ Audio Calls
- Actively available on different communication channels like Skype, Slack, Hangout and Gmail
Attachments (Click to Preview)