Interim COO / Operations Lead (Business Process, Project Management) for Early-Stage Startups
Interim COO for early-stage startups (5 years) with strong experience in business process definition and implementation based on former management consultant experience with IBM Global Business Services (6 years). Passion for entrepreneurship especially implementing high-level strategies with dedicated teams in growing markets.
Holistic in execution, continuous improvement through data, servant leader to the team.
* Strategic planning and strategic execution
* Business management / operations management
* Team building and team management for remote teams
* Business process management / BPM (modeling, redesign and implementation)
* Marketing strategy and management including CRM
* Financial services/fintech
* Other (Telecommunications, Utilities, B2B media, Agriculture in emerging markets)
* I am especially interested in contributing to startups/growing enterprises with tech-based products/services based on my project management and analytical skills, management consulting expertise, and MBA acumen.
* Served as a mentor for early-stage entrepreneurs in emerging markets for more than 5 years
* Based in countries within European time zones (CET)