More than 20 years of strong Project and Program Management experience with global IT giant
• Technology Program Manager offering 20 years of success leading all phases of diverse technology projects; PMP, CSM and Bachelor of Engineering; Eight years of programming experience with good exposure on Data Warehousing, BPM and Web based technologies; Five years of functional experience in Banking with good exposure to Telecom, Retail and Manufacturing domain.
• Demonstrated excellence in handling multi-location and multi-vendor Global project teams for 11 years; Successfully managed projects with a budget of up to US $15 million and globally spread team of 96 associates.
• Expert in Agile(Scrum) and Waterfall project management methodologies; Certified PMP and CSM with more than 7 years of experience in managing waterfall and around 3 years in Agile(Scrum) delivery
• Managed projects on diverse technologies; Successfully managed projects using Informatica, Cognos, MSBI, PEGA, Filenet, Kofax, Java, Oracle, RODOD and Mainframes.
• Managed projects on diverse functional areas; Successfully managed projects in Core and Retail Banking, Telecom(OSS/BSS), Branded Retail and Manufacturing
• Demonstrated excellence in handling multiple roles; Played multiple roles like Program Manager, Delivery Manager, Project Manager, Module Leader and Developer at different phases of career
• Excellent Global exposure; worked in various countries like South Africa, USA, Germany, Australia, UK, Mexico, Canada and Malaysia spanning more than nine years
• Honored with multiple internal and External awards; Received awards like "Best Team Awards", "On the spot awards", and "Faculty Awards" etc.
I am pretty flexible on this. During weekdays(Mon-Fri) I will not be able to spent more than 2 hours per day. Can work up to 10 hours during weekend.