Began my career as a Data Analyst providing student information to various departments within the university.
I've had experience in several IT roles … programmer, business analyst, implementer, support representative, facilitator, instructor and project/program manager.
• Results driven, with a successful record in productivity, customer satisfaction and quality.
• Manage complex concurrent agile application development, integration, and system maintenance/upgrade projects through full life cycles
• PMI Certified Project Management Professional.
• Reliable, tenacious and detail oriented.
• Experience in Telecommunication, Manufacturing, Human Resource, Finance, Quality, Customer Service, Legal, Enterprise Systems, Data Warehousing, Learning Development and Recruitment.
See my LinkedIn profile@ www.linkedin.com/in/reginaallenmosleypmp
Flexible. Primarily work remote from home office
If local client, Tampa Bay area, open to onsite physically distant work areas, depending on client preference.
Payment Terms: Negotiable
Contact Me: Phone or Email ... firstname.lastname@example.org