I have expertise in Linux and Windows server setup with management. And Also I will provide supports for Windows Server Administration, Linux , troubleshooting, performance & upgrades, etc
I have good working experience in Linux and Windows server setup and management. and below are more detail about my working areas.
- Linux (Fedora , Ubuntu, Cent OS,) and Linux server administration, troubleshooting, performance & upgrades.
- Apache/Nginx/IIS web server: PHP configuration, Virtual hosting
- CMS configured Wordpress , yii, yii2, Laravel , Magento , Drupal, Cognitor, Ruby or Rails etc.
- Review logs like php /mails/ apache/nginx error logs in Linux.
- GlassFish/Tomcat/Jboss Server configuration.
- Ejabberd XMPP server configure in Linux/Windows
- Git server configuration on local network .
- PHP , ROR, NodeJS , install, upgrades and troubleshooting
- Database Server Backup, Restore in MS-SQL, MySQL, PSQL - MariaDB, MongoDB
- Backup and Restore Databases manually as well automate as using DOS/Shell Script.
- Install and Configure SSL certificates to secure websites.
- Setup Cronjob configure on servers.
- Installation of Active Directory Users and computers, ADFS, DHCP, Direct Access, Group Policy/ Shared directories user ID creation, modification and deletion.
- TCP/IP Network Troubleshooting, Configuring and managing network interfaces. troubleshooting with DNS and DHCP, MSMQ.
- Installation of Antivirus and Troubleshooting with Virus issues.
- Server Hardware Planning & Implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance.
Troubleshooting and Maintenance of Mac / MacBook Upgrade Software and Hardware. Installation of patches and packages.
- Expert knowledge of AWS (EC2, S3 Bucket, SES, Cloud Watch, RDS, Load Balancing with SSL Certificate, Auto Scaling.
- Good knowledge of hosting server (WHM, Plesk cpanel) Transfer domain from 1 registrar to other, Manage DNS, A Record, Name Server, DMARC, SPF, Cname etc.
I prefer simple but fully documented and commented async project management like "Guru.com Tasks" and/or GitHub repo based work.