Piping Design Engineering Professional
Competent design engineer with successful track record of providing PIPING design engineering services and Mechanical design, across industries over 16 years as a full-time employee, in the area of Water, Air, Gas, Acid, Steam, Fume, Hydraulic, Grease, Oil, and Melting-Casting, in the German MNC, Austrian MNC, Italian MNC, and Japanese MNC.
- Accomplished more than 12 nos. of projects of piping, from the Basic Engineering to Bill of Materials with Procurement specifications / Manufacturing instructions, using the CAD design applications and the standard codes ANSI, DIN, ISO, JIS and the IS norm in the area of Melt shop & Furnaces, Bloom Caster, Billet Caster, Slab Caster, Hot Strip Mill, Bar & Wire Rod Mill, Sheet Processing Line etc.
- Deputed to Italy for four times, for the Basic design engineering work of piping, in an average duration of three months for each.
- Trained in Germany for three months, on the International Standard Design Drawing & Engineering practices along with the CADD applications.
- PFD and P&ID Development
- Piping Class & Equipment Selection
- Layout & General Arrangement
- Detail Engineering & Bill of Materials
- Piping Isometric & 3D Modeling
- 3D Modeling of Equipment
- Solid Modeling of Machine and Castings
- Innovative Product Design Development
- CAD Customization & Programming
- Technical Writings
Civil-Structural, Mechanical, Electrical-Automation, HVAC & Fire Fighting.
SMS SIEMAG, SIEMENS VAI, DANIELI, STEEL PLANTECH, UNISEVEN, SIEMENS, DUNLOP, NALCO, QUOTIENT ENGG, STEWARTS & LLOYDS, OTTO, ICI, CESC, IFB etc.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Piping Design & Engineering.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Computer Skills AutoCAD 2D, 3D, Solid Modeling, Customization & AutoLISP Programming; MS-Office, Adobe Acrobat, Email & Internet; C, C++, C# and the LISP; DOS, Windows, and the Linux.
~ For the Details of my Experiences kindly refer Portfolio ~
Hours of operation – Normally works from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM IST, 5 days week, and keeping provision for extra hours of work to meet the deadline.
Preferred hourly basis job in case of analysis dependent work and preferred fixed priced job in case of the complete ready input.
Payment terms – Payments through SafePay, protected by Guru.com.
Preferred communication – Email, Chat, Phone, and Video Calling.