Manual testing, Web testing, Mobile testing, Functional testing, Smoke testing, Regression testing, Cross-browsing testing, Bug reporting.
Hi, I suppose that you have already seen my name. Let’s start to get acquainted with my profile. You can find additional details below.
I believe that good QA Engineer:
• should have deep insights into how the users will exploit the program's i.e. domain knowledges.
• should notice little things that miss or ignore.
• as ideal tester should not take anything as granted.
• should not have habit to report bugs / defects publicly. This attitude hurts the developers.
• should have good Judgment skills are needed to assess high-risk areas of an application.
• should have communication skills and the ability to understand various sides of an issue.
• should take the point of view of the customer
• should have a strong desire for quality
should be tactful & diplomatic and should be able to maintaining a cooperative relationship with developers – people skills.
• have an ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people is useful.
• should have an understanding of software development process is helpful. Without knowing development, they will not be able to understand the kinds of bugs that come into application and the likeliest place to find them. The tester who doesn't know programming will always be restricted to the use of ad-hoc techniques and the most simplistic tools.
* Manual, functional, smoke, regression testing
* Web testing
* Cross-browsing testing
* Android testing
* UI and UX test
* Bug reporting (detailed bug reporting include screenshots or video)
* Developing of QA documentation (Test cases)
* HTML/CSS, SQL
* Work with bug tracking system: Jira, Bitbucket, Youtrak, Trello
Available as need