Senior Angular Software Engineer
I am a certified web developer with 10+ years of experience developing complicated SaaS web applications, enterprise business websites, and small personal blogs.
Especially, I am currently focusing on Angular 8+ and Firebase based application development as well as AngularJS 1.x, and Node.js development.
I love to write code in a high-paced and challenging environment with an emphasis on using best practices to develop high-quality software that meets project requirements, budget, and schedule.
My eye for design and creativity has made me a strong front-end developer that can bring your vision for a website or UI/UX to life.
I enjoy learning new technologies and sharing findings with team members.
Above all, I am a great team player.
Angular 8+, Firebase, Cloud Function, Node.js HTML5, CSS3, SASS/LESS, Bootstrap 4
Front-end and back-end development
● AngularJS 1.x and Angular 2~10
● Firebase/Google Cloud, AWS, and Heroku
● Node.js and Express.js
● MongoDB and Mongoose
● Chart.js, Highcharts, ECharts, amCharts, Chartist, and D3.js
● PrimeNG, NG_ZORRO, Angular Material, NGX Bootstrap, and NG Semantic-UI
● NgRx(Store, Effects, Actions)
● NGX Modal Dialog, Angular2-Notification, and Ng2-Toastr
● NG2 Charts, Angular-nvD3, amCharts3-Angular2 and Angular-Highcharts
● Ng Sidebar, Ng2 Tree, NG2 Table, NGX Datatable and Angular-Calendar
● Angular Google Maps, NGX Leaflet, Ng2 Cloudinary and Angular Share Buttons
● Jasmine, Karma, and Protractor
● Jest, Enzyme, Mocha, Chai
Pixel perfect and mobile responsive development
● HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3 and LESS/SASS/SCSS
● Bootstrap, Material UI and Semantic UI
Project management and version control
● Jira, Trello, and Asana
● GitHub, Bitbucket, GitLab, and SVN
I prefer a full-time Angular development.
I always work for more than 8 hours per day.
I prefer working through Guru and get paid through Guru.