Sculpture was the focus for my Art & Design studies at Georgia State University. I received my B.A. in 2013 then immediately decided to pursue my interest in graphic design.
My professional background consist of more than 5 years of experience within the social media/graphic design field. My professional social media manager history include positions such as: Media Coordinator for The Bill Lowe Gallery and District 6’s Senator, Lucy McBath. My Professional Graphic Design experience includes AD Designer for KingSpan, Brochure Designer for Red House Architects, and Presentation Designer at IMG Live.
I've work with organizations such Georgia Tech, University of Georgia, and Nichiha on PowerPoint Presentation design and development.
• Exceptional email branding/campaigns skills
• Strong Creative Suite & Dreamweaver skills
• Swift Mac navigation skills
• Strong HTML5 and CSS3 hand-coding experience
• Does have home studio with full Creative Suite and can bring Mac Book Pro or iPad onto client site
• Experience in both agency and corporate environments
• Keen design eye and attentive to small details
• 5 years in Brand Execution
• Self motivated and exceptional self management skills; needs little direction
Hours of operation: 24 hours
Preferred communication: Email is preferred, I typically respond within the 6 hours of your inquiries.