To add your credit card:
- Click on the “Payments” tab and then on “Payment Methods.”
- Click on “Add Payment Method” and select “Add Credit Card” from the dropdown.
- Fill in the credit card details with a valid billing address and phone number.
- Select the currency associated with the credit card or USD.
- Click on “Add Credit Card.”
In order to use the credit card added, you will have to verify it. We charge a random refundable amount up to 10 USD. You can verify it in two ways:
- Confirm the exact verification amount charged in USD or the currency you have selected at the time of adding the card.
- Use the authorization code for that transaction. Make sure you submit the verification amount in the currency selected at the time of adding the credit card.
Check your credit card statement or contact your card issuer to get either of the above.
- After your credit card is verified, all transactions will be in USD.
- If your authorization code is five digits, add a “0” in the beginning.
Once verified, you can use your credit card for making payments.