Miscellaneous invoices are generally used when a Freelancer wants to charge for any additional work that was done outside the Agreement. These invoices are created by the Freelancer and do not impact the status of milestones, tasks, or time based invoices.
You are free to reject a miscellaneous invoice since it is not connected with an Agreement. To do so:
- Click on the invoice ID under the “Payments” tab.
- Click on the “Reject” button on the invoice.
As an Employer, you can also create miscellaneous invoices to pay for any additional work. However, you can only do so at the time of making a payment for any unpaid invoice.
To create a miscellaneous invoice:
- Go to the WorkRoom of the concerned job.
- Click on “Payments & Invoices” tab.
- Select an unpaid invoice that you wish to pay and then select the “Additional Payment” checkbox.
- Once selected, input the description and the amount you wish to pay as miscellaneous.
- Click on “Pay Invoice” and a miscellaneous invoice will be created for the additional payment information entered.