To view & pay your invoices:
- Click on “Payments” on the top of your Dashboard.
- Search for a specific invoice using the Job ID or the Invoice ID or sort the invoices by “Type” and “Status,” if required.
- Click on the invoice to view details.
- To make a payment for a specific invoice:
- Click on “View & Pay” within the invoice list.
- Click on the invoice to view it in detail and click on “Pay Invoice.”
- To pay multiple invoices together:
- Go to Invoice tab under Payments tab.
- Multi-select the invoices you wish to pay by selecting the checkbox.
- Click on “Pay Invoice” button.
- When you pay an invoice, you acknowledge that you have already received, reviewed and approved work for the payment. Once an invoice is paid, funds are released to the Freelancer. All invoice payments are considered final.
To view and pay specific invoices for a specific job:
- Go to the WorkRoom for the concerned job.
- Click on “Payments & Invoices.”
- If there are any pending invoices, you will see them under “Unbilled Invoices” list.
- Click on the invoice to view it in detail.
- To pay invoice(s), select the checkbox next to the invoices you wish to pay and click on “Pay Invoice.”
- We recommend that you use SafePay funds, if available, to make invoice payments. This would help avoid any additional requests that may be required to refund SafePay funds.