Invoices are generated and sent to the Employer as per the terms of the Agreement.
Invoices for Fixed Price Payment terms are generated automatically, but they must be sent manually by the Freelancer upon completion of work.
Invoices for Hourly and Recurring Payment terms are generated and sent automatically to the Employer. For Hourly Payment terms, invoices are sent every Tuesday and for Recurring Payment terms, invoices are generated and sent to the Employer based on frequency defined in the Agreement.
Invoices for Fixed Price and Task-Based Payment terms can be created manually also. To do so:
- Click on “Jobs” on the Dashboard.
- Click on “Create Invoice” from the dropdown of the appropriate job.
- Select the Milestone or Task that you would like to invoice for.
- Click on “Create Invoice.”
- If AutoPay is enabled, invoices due are paid automatically after 7, 14 or 28 days as specified in the Agreement. To know more about AutoPay, click here.
- For Task-Based Payment terms, Employers can also create invoices.