An Agreement establishes the terms of engagement between the Freelancer and the Employer. It defines the scope of work and payment terms. A binding Agreement in place helps in reducing the chances of a dispute.
Agreements can be edited at any time and only come into effect once both parties agree. We recommend you start work only after accepting the Agreement.
To know more about Agreements, click here.
To manage or edit a current Agreement:
- Go to “Agreement” in the WorkRoom of the job.
- Click “Edit.”
- Make changes to the Agreement and click on “Preview.”
- Send the Agreement to your Employer.
- Changes to an active Agreement come into effect after both parties accept.
- Upon acceptance, the active Agreement is disabled and a new Agreement is established, with the changes.
To learn how to stop an Agreement, click here.