Every job posted on Guru has a public Q&A board where Freelancers can seek clarification regarding the job directly from the Employer. All Freelancers on Guru can view the Job Q&A, however, only users with paid memberships can post questions.
To access Q&A for a specific job:
- Go to the “Hire” tab and select the job you want to access “Q&A” for.
- Click on “Job Post” tab.
- Scroll down to access the Job Q&A section.
We encourage all Employers to use the Q&A feature to provide relevant information to Freelancers. However,
- Don’t make any derogatory or sarcastic remarks.
- Don’t share links that encourage direct hiring.
- Don’t share your contact information.
Comments that don’t follow the guidelines will be edited or removed. A notification is sent when your first comment is removed. Failure to comply with guidelines three times would forfeit your ability to post comments.
- We reserve the right to bypass warnings and limit/disable your access to Job Q&A at any time.