Invoices based on Agreements are generated and sent to Employers as per the terms of the Agreement. These invoices are created manually or automatically depending on nature of the Payment term.
In case of Hourly, Recurring and Fixed Price Payment terms, invoices are generated automatically as per the terms defined in the Agreement. In case of Hourly Payment term, invoices are sent automatically every Tuesday and in case of Recurring Payment term, invoices are sent based on the frequency defined in the Agreement (weekly, biweekly, monthly, or quarterly).
As an Employer, you too can create invoices and make payments depending on the Payment term.
For Agreements based on Fixed Price or Recurring Payment term:
- Go to the WorkRoom and click on “Status Update” tab.
- To generate an invoice and make a payment, click on “Ready to pay” for the milestone or recurring item.
For Agreements based on Task-Based Payment term:
- Go to the WorkRoom and click on “Tasks” tab.
- Click on “Ready to pay” for the appropriate task.
- Enter the required information and click on “Pay Now.”
For Agreements based on Hourly Payment Term:
- Go to the WorkRoom and click on ‘Status Updates’ tab.
- Click on ‘Ready to Pay’ to pay.
- The option to pay, for hourly Agreements, will only if the Freelancer has tracked a minimum of 10 minutes.