I've worked almost exclusively in WebGL over the past five years. In general, I'm developing web-based 3D apps in WebGL. My previous works include Interactive web site, Interactive 3D web page, 3D model viewer, Panorama viewer, 2D/3D Drawing tool, web CAD, IFC viewer, 3D product configurator for ecommerce, Product customizer, web animations, particle effects and more.
I'm fond of 3D modeling and have almost five years of experience in the following stack:
- WebGL, Three.js, Babylon.js, Xeogl, PlayCanvas, A-Frame, AR.js
- Shader, Materials, Culling, Instancing, Render passes, Post effects
- Raytracing for implementation of reflection, refraction or for defining of the interactions among mouse and objects for mouse picking.
- Web animation (GreenSock/GSAP)
- HTML, CSS, Jquery
- React.js, Redux, Redux-Thunk, Redux-Saga, Apollo/GraphQL
- Node.js, Mongodb, Mysql
- Ruby on Rails
- Python, Django
I'm experienced with MVC frameworks, OOP, query optimization, caching technologies, CSS pre-processing platforms(LESS and SASS), responsive web design.