I am Graduated Mechanical Design Engineer and Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional and Instructor with great freelance working experience. Since 2005 I have done many projects for clients from USA, Canada, Denmark, Norway, UK and all around world. I have worked on many freelance web platforms in past (Guru, RentaCoder, Elance...) and also with lot of clients on private basis. Also, I have worked as mechanical design engineer in processing industry and in shipyard for more than 10 years, so I have great experience in production process. My CAD & Engineering services includes next:
- Building 3D models and 2D drawings in Autodesk Inventor Professional, SolidWorks and AutoCAD from concept sketches, drawings or other references,
- Mechanical design and engineering, industrial design, piping design, plastic parts design, furniture design, animations, presentations.
- Autodesk Inventor Training guided by Autodesk Certified Inventor Instructor and Professional,
- Translation form on 3D CAD format to another,
- Creating 3D files as STP, IGS, STL, SAT, DXF... for 3D printing/prototyping,
- Producing 3D rendered models and images for presentation.
- Modification of existing 2D drawings and 3D models,
- Finite element analysis (FEA) of parts and assemblies,
- Conversion from hand and typed text to Word doc. file,
- Professional translation from English to Serbian and the opposite
Skills & Expertise
3d3d Models3D PrintingAnalysisAutodesk AutoCADAutodesk InventorCadDesignDraftingEngineeringEnglish LanguageFurniture DesignIndustrialIndustrial DesignMachine DesignMechanicalMechanical EngineeringMechanical Product DesignModelingPlastics EngineeringProduct DesignPrototypingSerbian LanguageSolidWorks