Banner Image

All Services

Sales & Marketing

Consultative Sales Representative

$12/hr Starting at $25

I am an Administrative Assistant / Office Manager major, emphasizing in Entrepreneurship at Brigham Young University -Idaho (BYUI). I am a dynamism and strong view Entrepreneur Administrative Assistant freelancer with a decade worth of experience selling, communication, business ethics, and with a great reputation, working primarily with small and midsize firms. I also have great skills in manipulating data's in the following application programs; Microsoft Office, CorelDraw, Photoshop, etc. If your company is ever in need of an extra set of hands, I would be thrilled to consult.

About

$12/hr Ongoing

Download Resume

I am an Administrative Assistant / Office Manager major, emphasizing in Entrepreneurship at Brigham Young University -Idaho (BYUI). I am a dynamism and strong view Entrepreneur Administrative Assistant freelancer with a decade worth of experience selling, communication, business ethics, and with a great reputation, working primarily with small and midsize firms. I also have great skills in manipulating data's in the following application programs; Microsoft Office, CorelDraw, Photoshop, etc. If your company is ever in need of an extra set of hands, I would be thrilled to consult.

Skills & Expertise

Administrative AssistantBusiness EthicsData ManagementEntrepreneurshipManagementMicrosoftMicrosoft OfficeOffice AssistantOffice ManagementProgrammingSalesSales RepresentativeSkill

0 Reviews

This Freelancer has not received any feedback.