- Development of several generations of the data acquisition sytsem for the National Superconducting Cyclotron (NSCL) Lab at Michigan State University. (C++/C/Fortran/TCL/Tk)
- Development of a scriptable/extensible data analysis package for nuclear physics and data visualization using Tcl/Tk extension programming.
- Development of an online computer user guide for NSCL computer users (Frontpage)
- Development and delivery of classes on C/C++, Tcl/Tk for NSCL staff (C++/C/Powerpoint)
- Develop University Class delivery software.
- Setup CVS server on MAC OS-X (CVS/bash)
- Upgrade small corporate network services and
intranet application (PERL/CGI/MYSQL)
Reviews For This Service