* Leveraged React JS resources for all data access, encapsulating URL’s and standardizing data access interfaces.
* Maintaining Parent and Child elements by using State and Props in React JS.
* Skilled in leading frameworks as React JS to build high-quality, scalable and reusable components and Front-end solution.
* The front-end use HTML5, CSS3, React JS, jQuery and Bootstrap to build a single page web app that communicate with back-end via RESTful API.
* Responsible for implementing UI mockups, integrating third party React libraries, and handling/creating Redux store data.
* The back-end use of Node JS, Express JS, MongoDB and Mongoose, the complete MERN Stack to provide RESTful API.
* Worked with Gulp, Node Packet Manager, MongoDB and used React JS library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
* Implemented generating the verification hash code using Node JS and added user validations and user permissions by using Node JS.
* Created React JS for reusable components (multi-field form elements), background file uploads.
* Implemented React JS Controllers to maintain each view data.
* Migrated existing codebase from JSP to JS and HTML5 and rebuilt React components in ES6.
* Used various properties, parameters in ES6 and performed UNIT testing with Jasmine and web-services like RESTful API.
* Used D3.JS to build data visualizations to monitor file server load, web server speeds and data processing.
* Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) features using Require.js and Responsive Design.
* Worked with Angular JS Forms, Validations, Modules, Factory Services, DOM, Events, Expressions, Directives, Controllers, Filters, $http, $q.
* Used $http with Angular JS interceptors MEAN Stack to make sure the requests were valid and used ui-router to handle nested views and avoid page redirection.
* Implemented a custom Node JS script to act as a PROXY for connecting to the server.
* Implemented the function to send and receive AMQP messages on RabbitMQ synchronously and asynchronously.
* Developed non-functional HTML5, CSS3 pages from the mock-ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business units.
* Very proficient knowledge of JIRA (Rally) to
We are able to dedicate 40~50hrs/week to your project and daily working hours are flexible. Currently, We are in GMT+8, but We can set our clock to your time for better communication