You send me the following information and I do the tech pack
- Brand name
- Brand Logo (if the garment takes it)
- Name of the garment, the name you want to use as a title (if you have a code you can send it too).
- Photo or sketch of the garment (front, back). You can send all possible images that explain the details of the garment
- Sizes to be produced
- Measurements of the garment (if you have it)
- If you want the tech pack in cm or in inches
- What types of labels you will use, and send the design if you have it. If you don't have the labels, there is no problem this item is removed from the tech pack.
- Details of embroidery, accessory and trims, if the garment has them
- Fabrics to use, if you know their composition, much better.
- If you have the patterns in PDF or in Adobe Illustrator, I can send them to add the pattern page. You can also hire the service to me
The product to be delivered is a PDF file that contains the following:
1) Cover with technical illustration, name of the company and name of the garment
2) Brief description of the garment
- Sizes to be produced with reference measurements (bust, waist, hip).
- Measurement of the garment: measurement chart and technical illustration with measurements
4) Construction details: technical illustration with detail and specifications, includes external front view, external back view, internal front view and internal back view
5) Labels info:
- Types of label (size label, brand label, care label)
- Label specifications (content, color, dimensions)
6) Embroidery details: location and image to be embroidered (if required by the garment)
7) Fabric information
8) Accessories and trims