2 years of solid experience in IOT, PCB designing and firmware. Have been worked on ARM, ESP32, PIC, MSP430/432 and have used the protocols like UART, SPI, I2C, CAN, I2S, EEPROM etc.
Designed a complete home automation device and currently in production. Designed many types of compact and robust IOT devices, capable of doing edge computing, which work in airport area. Made IOT devices for airlines to improve their On Time Performance.
Formerly in college, was a robotics enthusiast and embedded system learner. Participated in many technical events of colleges and technical events organised by Texas Instruments and Freescale Semiconductor like organizations and won lot of prizes in them.
* PCB Desinging
* PCB layout and schematic
* Firmware in C, micropython
* IOT and its architecture
* Home Automation System
* BlackCoffee (a single board equipped with WiFi and Bluetooth)
* Driverless car
* C, C++, python, micropython, FreeRTOS
* PIC, MSP430/432, FRDM-KL25Z, ESP32, ESP8266, Arduino
* Eagle, Altium, Eclipse, ESP-IDF, Arduino
Reviews For This Service