Can design, develop and deliver micro service solutions based on JVM languages of Java or Kotlin.
These services can utilise preferred communication channels such as HTTP (REST), message queues or event streams. They can also be built using storage technologies such as relationship databases, NoSQL databases or indexing providers such as Elastic.
Each service developed will include:
- High quality, understandable, organised and maintainable code
- Full test coverage, including unit, encapsulated integration and end-to-end tests.
- Full README with overview of the service and any need-to-know information
- Dockerized packaging if required
- Full handover with training as required