I am a Senior Data Professional and I have been in the development industry for over 10 years. What ever your data needs are I can satisfy them.
I am skilled with many tools and technologies including:
• Data Cleansing
• Data Analytics
• Data Mining
• Data Profiling
• Data Science
• Data Entry
• Microsoft Excel
• Data Scraping
• Database Indexing
• Database Design
• Spring Framework
Projects I’ve worked on in the past include:
• Building a data warehouse based on data vault for a major insurance company
• Writing code to automate data warehouse ETL processes based on BIML
• Upgraded legacy cube from SQL Server analysis 2000 to SQL Server Analysis Services 2012
• Custom code to enhance and perform OCR to digitize documents
• Development lead on Agroclimate Impact Reporter (AIR). AIR is software that was created so that we could automate surveys that could be integrated with our internal GIS systems. After user’s surveys are complete drought, flood and other maps can be generated. Project received gold harvest award by the organization.
• Developer on major project that redesigned the software for the community pastures program which included technologies such as the Spring Framework, Jasper Reports and JSPX
• Lead developer on content delivery service for Ministry of Education in Saskatchewan. Created the web front end using Java, Spring Frame Work, and used the interceptor beans to direct streaming traffic to a local streaming server. I also customized Red5 Streaming server to track content that was being watched.
I recently completed a The Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Data Analytics (PBC DA) from university of Athabasca with a 4.0 GPA.
1 Review For This Service