Proactive Project Management Professional (PMP) with director-level experience, a master’s degree in Business Administration, and 7+ years of IT Project Management experience. Proven track record in leading full life cycle projects, from scope and requirement definition to post go-live optimization and manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision. As Director of Operations at Seton Healthcare, headed the successful launch of commercial health insurance plan valued at $2.8M.
• Performed full lifecycle of supply chain management; conducted Tier II supplier management, coordinated efforts with customer service team to meet customer needs, and ensure the on-time delivery, both inbound and outbound, of finished goods is complete.
• Perform Tier II supplier management, ensuring Tier II suppliers are conducting thorough demand management so they can fulfill purchase orders on-time and in a cost-effective way.
• Proficient in supplier management; negotiate cost of goods, on-time delivery management, and quality audits and management of inventory accuracy.
• Adept at collaborating with supply vendors to define which on-time delivery metrics will be used for performance evaluation and what details, precisely, that metric includes and excludes.
• Emphasis on cost management for shipping and warehousing expenses; conduct performance analysis on logistics providers by measuring their performance to make sure they are controlling their costs.
• Expert at supply chain optimization through lean practices and inventory control and classification.
• Ensure underlying data driving on-time delivery reports and other supplier performance data is accurate by auditing internal and supplier processes including cycle counting practices for inventory accuracy.
• Vendors provide reports on their A-B-C inventory classification, using customer importance as their criteria to generate their tier structure.
Reviews For This Service