Skilled DevOps hands-on experience supporting, automating, and optimizing mission critical deployments in AWS, leveraging configuration management, CI/CD, and DevOps processes.
• Managed subversion and their repositories permission.
• Manage cloud infrastructure on AWS with Load balancer and domains with SSL.
• Install, configure, and document new servers and applications
• Manage backup process and perform data recovery.
• Familier with AWS services like Route53, CloudWatch, ELB, Elastic Beanstalk and many more.
• Manage web application based on LAMP & LEMP.
• Automated build and deployment using Jenkins to reduce human error and speed up production processes
• Manage GitHub repositories and permissions.
• Actively manage, improve and monitor cloud infrastructure on AWS, EC2, S3 and RDS including backups, patches and scaling.
• Build Docker containers to break up app into microservices, improve developing workflaw, increasing scalability and optimizing speed.
Reviews For This Service