● Handle full life cycle recruitment for tech and non-tech interns. Closed 8 headcounts in parallel within 2 weeks.
● Managed few end to end hiring for non tech freelance. Succeeded to fill 3 positions in the same time within 2 weeks.
● Doing boolean searches to source and approach passive but potential candidates through professional platforms such as
Jobstreet and Linkedin for non-technology positions. Approached up to 35 high profiles per day via Linkedin Recruiter
● Screening CVs on Greenhouse ATS and email, then responding to their application status throughout the process.
● Collaboration with 2 intern peers from across divisions to provide ±8 content each month to embrace, cherish and celebrate
OVO EVP on the company's Linkedin page and reporting to the HR Director, Head of PR & Socmed Manager monthly.
● Execute Tiktok Interns Program, where the interns will create short videos to promote company marketing campaigns &
employer branding. My responsibilities are to approach and then brief the interns about what they should do in the video.
● Temporary WFO tasks for a month with 3 intern colleague, re-organized all of active OVO employee documents (±750) such
as second agreement, Letter of Offer, NDA, RPTKA, KITAS, NPWP, KTP, KK, BPJS and then uploaded it to Workday.
● Create a job flier at Canva then post it on social media, especially Linkedin for wider engagement (main focus on positions
whose talent is rare on the local market like Growth, Strategic, Cloud, Cybersecurity, SRE, etc).
● Other ad hoc tasks to support 2 Talent Acquisition Lead like conduct phone screening, HR Interview, arranging an interview
with Hiring Manager, create interview summary, input scorecards to Greenhouse and other administrative tasks.
● Assigned by Talent Acquisition Head to get involved with Grab Recruitment team to execute the Kampus Merdeka Program
provided by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Research & Technology the name of this program is GCAP batch 2 (Grab
Campus Apprenticeship Program). Mass hiring CSR program is expected to onboard ±130 active college students across
Indonesia. Specific scope that I handle is Transport & Logistics (Grab Wheels, Grab Bike, Grab Rental and Grab Express).
● Phone screens up to 15 students per day for almost 3 weeks (220 Phone screens in total) to assess students communication
skills both english & bahasa, culture fit, validate their data, their experience either professional or organizational and also
educate them about the hiring process or anything that related to Grab during their internship program like credit conversion,
working arrangement, final project for this program, culture and mor e.
● Input student data suchs as consent letter from universities, transcript scores and personal data to Workday System.