· Designed the strategy for the evolution of multiple Call Centers into a Contact Management Center. The goal was to consolidate all customer touch points into a single view and to integrate the new center with management and marketing campaigns. Project included the implementation of CRM tools intended to strengthen customer relationships.
· Implemented Siemmens based ACD and redesigned IVR applications to streamline call flow.
· Implemented NICE digitized voice recording to monitor agent skills allowing for service rep coaching. The goal was to improve customer service regardless of the call outcome.
· Implemented Genesys to provide computer telephony integration (CTI) between the telephone switch and back end systems, allowing the delivery of critical business and customer information to an agent’s desk top.
· Piloted technology that allowed customers to reach the Call Center through Web call back, text chat, IP calls or email.
· Architected a disaster recovery network